We are currently seeking an apprentice for our busy kitchen. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a chef who has 15 years experience working is some of the finest establishments in the country. We can offer a very friendly and nurturing environment for someone who is willing to commit and dedicate themselves to learning their craft.
What are we looking for?
- The right applicant must have either their own transport or willingness to travel
- A hygiene certificate and any qualifications would be a bonus but a good attitude and work ethic is more important to us as all necessary training will be given
- The right candidate will be required to assist the Head Chef in all aspects of food preparation as well as kitchen management, organisation and cleaning
- Working 4 to 5 days per week on a rota basis between Wednesday and Sunday (Monday and Tuesday off)
- Live in may be considered for the right applicant
- Paid holiday allowance
- Share of gratuities
- Uniform laundered on site
For more information please contact our Head Chef Kevin or General Manager Jo on telephone 01233 756122 or email email@example.com